Friday, July 20, 2012

Fragrance Sample Edition: Chloe Eau de Parfum


Hi ladies, in this Fragrance Sample Edition series, I will review some of the fragrance samples I have. I hope some of you will find it helpful. So let’s get started with Chloe Eau de Parfum.


Describe in three words?
Crisp, rosy, romantic

What is smells like?
Top Notes: Peony, Freesia, Litchi
Middle Notes: Rose, Lily of the Valley, Magnolia
Base Notes: Amber, Virginia Cedar

For me it just a perfect interpretation of modern rose perfume, youthful, fresh and clean, the first time I dab it on my skin, I get a sweet licthi mix with a lot of roses. It just beautiful. After a few hours I get a soapy and powdery smell mix with some woodsy scent, I believe it is the Virginia cedar.


What kind of woman would wear this perfume?
I  think this fragrance suitable for a wide age range of women. From feminine young  girls to ladylike mature mature women. I can even imagine my 5 years old niece smells like this. This perfume just smells soft and calming. 

What kind of occasion suitable for this perfume?
I think this is perfect for a relax date with a new person, inoffensive for office or class, and  great to use before sleep.

How about the sillage and  longevity?
Sillage is strong and I can say this is one of the most long lasting perfumes I have ever tried. Most of my perfumes just fade after a while. But this one last on me for about  6-8 hours. Definitely outstanding in my experience.

Do I want a full size bottle? 
Yes! Absolutely yes!